Undeliverable: Credit Card Invoicing Failure

System Administrator ( postmaster@nmt.co.il )
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 10:33:57 +0200

Your message

To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: Credit Card Invoicing Failure
Sent: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 04:46:34 +0200

Emerald-list@mail.extent.com on Tue, 15 Sep 1998 10:33:56 +0200
The recipient name is not recognized
MSEXCH:IMS:NMT:nmt:MAIN 0 (000C05A6) Unknown Recipient

From: Glen Harvy <glen@aquarius.com.au>
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 04:46:34 +0200

Hi Dale,

I charge monthly as at the 15th.

I ran call consolidation on 15th Sept.

I ran Invoice - 09/15/98 - Renewal then Invoice then Credit Card then Trade
and it generated Invoices for all except Credit Cards.

Can you please explain what I have done wrong.

In the meantime, I'm processing all my Credit Card customers manually

AQUARIUS Communications for all your Internet<>Fidonet needs
<>Full ISP services<>FrontDoor Commercial<>TransX Internet/FTSC Mailer
http://www.aquarius.com.au <> mailto:sales@aquarius.com.au