Delivery failure
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 00:20:48 +0200

Your message has encountered delivery problems
to local user filippo.
(Originally addressed to

User not known

Your message reads (in part):

Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 14:57:29 -0700
From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <>
To: Emerald <>
Subject: Re: Emerald - logs

Emerald wrote:
> Hello,
> I am getting the following error in my log file:
> Mon Sep 14 15:51:02 1998: ODBC Error:37000:1105:
> [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Can't allocate space for
> object 'Syslogs' in database 'Emerald' because the 'logsegment' segment is
> full. If you ran out of space in Syslogs, dump the transaction log.
> Otherwise, use ALTER DATABASE or sp_extendsegment to increase the size of
> the segment.
> What am I supposed to do?
> I get SQL Command Failed for any attempt to modify my database via emerald,
> and emarld is nuts, it shows users that already logged off as logged on and
> some that are logging on do not appear....

The log segment of your Emerlad database is full. YOu need to expand

Run Enterprise manager and Connect to your SQL Server. You will need
to do two things:

1. Go to Database Devices, and Expand the size of your EmerDev Database

2. Go to Databases, and expand the data segment size of your Emerald
on the free space that you created above.

That should get everything working again.