Undeliverable: Radius/ Emeral Admin

System Administrator ( postmaster@nmt.co.il )
Sat, 12 Sep 1998 00:41:15 +0200

------_=_NextPart_000_01BDDDD5.491C9768

Your message

To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: Radius/ Emeral Admin
Sent: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 19:21:30 +0200

Emerald-list@mail.extent.com on Sat, 12 Sep 1998 00:41:11 +0200
The recipient name is not recognized
MSEXCH:IMS:NMT:nmt:MAIN 0 (000C05A6) Unknown Recipient

------_=_NextPart_000_01BDDDD5.491C9768

From: Humberto Guzman <hguzman@sysop.com.mx>
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 19:21:30 +0200

Hello,

I changed a value in my PPP service in the Emerald Administrator (one of
the radius attributes) and now none of my users can log in because all the
attributes were deleted. When I try to add an attribute I get "SQL Server
Error: 213 Insert Error:column name or number of supplied values does not
match table defenition. State=4 , Severity=14.

Please Help! none of my users can log in
Humberto Guzman
Servicio de Comunicacion En Linea SA de CV
SysOp Interrnet

Tel. 338-9424

http://www.sysop.com.mx

------_=_NextPart_000_01BDDDD5.491C9768--