Delivery failure

postmaster@193.netsis.it
Fri, 11 Sep 1998 14:19:02 +0200

Your message has encountered delivery problems
to local user filippo.
(Originally addressed to filippo@netsis.it)

User not known

Your message reads (in part):

From: will@greennet.net (Will LaSala)
To: <emerald@iea-software.com>
Subject: New radusers.pl script
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 08:09:01 -0400

Hi all,
I've created a perl script that does something similar to the radusers.exe
program. The main difference is that this script will actually create a
users
file that will be ready to go as soon as the server crashes. What I mean
is that with the file that radusers.exe creates, if you have any special
access
filters or any strange rad attributes, you would have to manually go through
and add the quotes around them....pain in the but if you have 2000+
customers in Emerald. This program fixes that and is customizable (if you
know perl) It also fixes the ISDN problem in which ISDN is actually a number
(2)
and if it isn't listed as a number the file won't load all the way.

So I've uploaded it, it's called "radusers.pl" and Dale will probably put it
in
the contrib directory, so look for it soon.

You'll need to have perl and the ODBC.pm module.

Thanks
Webmaster
"Link Locally ~ Surf Globally©" http://www.greennet.net
Come Play On The Best Quake Server in the Northeast
Serving Eastern Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire
TEL: 978-363-8898 FAX: 978-363-1225 email:will@greennet.net