Delivery failure
Fri, 11 Sep 1998 14:19:02 +0200

Your message has encountered delivery problems
to local user filippo.
(Originally addressed to

User not known

Your message reads (in part):

From: (Will LaSala)
To: <>
Subject: New script
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 08:09:01 -0400

Hi all,
I've created a perl script that does something similar to the radusers.exe
program. The main difference is that this script will actually create a
file that will be ready to go as soon as the server crashes. What I mean
is that with the file that radusers.exe creates, if you have any special
filters or any strange rad attributes, you would have to manually go through
and add the quotes around them....pain in the but if you have 2000+
customers in Emerald. This program fixes that and is customizable (if you
know perl) It also fixes the ISDN problem in which ISDN is actually a number
and if it isn't listed as a number the file won't load all the way.

So I've uploaded it, it's called "" and Dale will probably put it
the contrib directory, so look for it soon.

You'll need to have perl and the module.

"Link Locally ~ Surf Globally©"
Come Play On The Best Quake Server in the Northeast
Serving Eastern Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire
TEL: 978-363-8898 FAX: 978-363-1225