Emerald 2.5 and Multi Language/Multi Tax support

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 14:26:31 -0700

PLEASE make sure when you post about 2.5 you are posting to the
right list.

Rudy Komsic wrote:
> Hello,
> I was just wondering when will Emerald 2.5 support the Multilanguage support
> for Invoicing and all functions within Emerald. We are in Montreal, Quebec,
> Canada and need to have this feature implemented so that we can properly
> charge our customers via E-Mail. Right now we are using 2 accounting packages
> to handle this. Therefore produces double the work. Is there a way to import
> the daily invoices from Emerald into Quickbooks to have the invoices created
> there?

Not that I am aware of. One of the things we are working on in 2.5 is
have each group allowed its own invoice template. This would allow you
create a template in french for one group and another in English for
group. Then you could put the MBR into the respective group depending
which invoice language it was for.

Take a look at ems25b7.zip. Its already in there.