Emerald 2.5 and Multi Language/Multi Tax support

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 14:26:31 -0700

PLEASE make sure when you post about 2.5 you are posting to the
right list.

Rudy Komsic wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was just wondering when will Emerald 2.5 support the Multilanguage support
> for Invoicing and all functions within Emerald. We are in Montreal, Quebec,
> Canada and need to have this feature implemented so that we can properly
> charge our customers via E-Mail. Right now we are using 2 accounting packages
> to handle this. Therefore produces double the work. Is there a way to import
> the daily invoices from Emerald into Quickbooks to have the invoices created
> there?

Not that I am aware of. One of the things we are working on in 2.5 is
have each group allowed its own invoice template. This would allow you
create a template in french for one group and another in English for
another
group. Then you could put the MBR into the respective group depending
on
which invoice language it was for.

Take a look at ems25b7.zip. Its already in there.