RE: List of fixes for 2.5.120 ???

Greg Boehnlein ( damin@nacs.net )
Sat, 15 Aug 1998 09:31:07 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 14 Aug 1998, Ronnie D. Franklin wrote:

> Thanks Dale,
>
> Any thoughts on the 2.5 Admin startup license problem????

Just a side note on the b-6 release. As usual, I am working on debugging
the installation and startup processes of Emerald. Here's what I found
(Can't really put these on Ants as I'm swamped for time..)

1. New emerald administrator complains about not being able to use
child-windows modally when starting up.

2. The creation and population of the database never finishes....

3. The codetabs script fails on the RadRoamDomains insert. (I'll verify
the exact SQL statement on Monday)

That being said, I'd like to start testing 2.5 and RadiusNT 2.5.134 in a
semi-production environment with a new customer base we've acquired, but I
haven't been able to get a new version of Emerald installed and working
properly enough to actually enter new Radius Servers into the
administrator. In fact, I've never been able to get the Radius Servers
configured with any version of 2.5 I've tried yet.

The administrator needs some work yet.

--      President of New Age Consulting Service, Inc.  Cleveland Ohio           http://www.nacs.net   info@nacs.net   (216)-619-2000         An athletic supporter of the Cleveland Linux User Group                        http://cleveland.lug.net