RE: List of fixes for 2.5.120 ???

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 23:28:28 -0700 ()

On Fri, 14 Aug 1998, Robert H. Clugston wrote:

> Dale,
> We are interested in testing 2.5 in our production environment if it stable
> enough. Please let me know what I have to do. I'll have tons of time next
> week to work on this.

See the em25b5 release notes on how to make a copy of your database
and upgrade it for use with Emerald 2.5. Thats the best way to
get started. If your tests on the copy go fine, then just repeat
them on your production system.

PLEASE be careful with the billing. It is NOT backwards compatable
with Emerald 2.2 and lower.

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
IEA Software, Inc. | RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs
Internet Solutions for Today | http://www.iea-software.com