Re: BTW: Expiration coming up

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 15:37:52 -0700

Peter A. Sang wrote:

> Sorry that we make you feel depressed ;) I think you'd get much more
> response from this list if you include a release/fix note with each
> update (and post this info to the list, too) !
> Speaking just for myself, I simply do not have the spare time to test
> all the functionality with each update - especially if I've NO IDEA what
> might have been changed.
> If you lets say include a note like 'fixed number display in function
> 'edit subaccounts' ' or similar, I'll do my best to give you a proper
> response.
>
> Again - please include DETAILLED (release) notes with the updates, and
> I'll bet you get the answers you're asking for.

As Greg mentioned, we have written a bard bones Anomally Tracking
Systems (called Ants). Its fairly primitive at this time, but
should server the immediate communication need. I am putting together
an offer for all of the beta testers that will include rewarding
those most actively involved in reporting problems with Emerald 2.5
You should see the post either today or tommorow.