RE: DNIS Number Field too small

J Dyer ( (no email) )
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 09:20:13 +0100

Hi,
Thanks for the info, yes our PM3's are returning the full dialup number of
11 digits,
To increase the field do I copy the table, change the field size, drop the
old table and put the new one back in its place ? will this work?

also my previous PM3 SNMP question --- is there an obvious way of checking
to see if its working. Is the SNMP check only done after the normal online
check is done ? ie after a users is already found online does it then run
the snmp check to see if that is correct.

Thanks
Julian Dyer
Athene Internet
01329 828000