Some minor problems with 2.5.74 (II)

Robert Boyle ( )
Thu, 04 Jun 1998 05:23:04 -0400

Oh no! I just realized that I sent THREE messages to the regular list. I am
such an idiot!!! :O Here they are again:

A few more...

* In the SubAccount, Services Tab, Time On gives a "Error in SQL Statement"

* Debug mode doesn't work. I tried to look at the SQL statement above, but
it doesn't show anything.

* The top level menu changes when a subaccount is open. This is REALLY
annoying since I need to close whatever I'm in to check anything else. Not
to mention that the interface is very logical except for this aberration.
Everything else allows switching between sub-windows.