AW: cant install file shdocvw.dll

Peter A. Sang ( (no email) )
Sun, 31 May 1998 17:43:21 +0200

Similar effect on my system (Win95 de), although Setup *copied* this
DLL, I got the error 'Error registering SHDOCVW.DLL'. (The old DLL is
renamed to .BAD !????)
A manual attempt with 'regsvr32 SHDOCVW.DLL' resulted in 'getlasterror
reported 0x0000485'
Since I've no manuals here at home, I'm unable to interpret this =
message
:(
cu,
peter