RE: URGENT: 2.5.71 date handling BROKEN!?

Peter A. Sang ( (no email) )
Fri, 29 May 1998 19:45:30 +0200

Correction: this error was also present in earlier beta versions.
Dates are bein READ correctly, but SAVEd wrong:

e.g. Create date of today '29.05.98' becomes '17.08.95'.

Dale, please have a look @ your conversion algorithm ;)

cu, Peter