Bug-Report 2.5.71

Peter A. Sang ( (no email) )
Tue, 26 May 1998 13:24:04 +0200

0. The problem with 'Emerald error 5' is gone, however, I still have
problems with the incorrect SA data showing up until I 'reload'
manually.

1. Menu: File/export/external systems/batch out gives lots of error
dialogs: 'Emerald: Object required'

2. In Accounts/Edit/billing tab, all dates for create/expiration ......
show a wrong year after exiting the window and starting it again. I
don't see a scheme behind the problem, anyone else noticed this?

cu,
Peter