Re: User Restrictions

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 11:29:06 -0700

David Leigh wrote:
> I've downloaded and read the 45 page guide for RadiusNT usage with ODBC.
> However, the explanation of the various methods of configuring still left me
> puzzled. Is there a longer, step by step walkthrough available anywhere. I
> am thinking of an idiot's guide. Not just any idiot mind you - I'm talking
> an utterly-exhausted "I've been awake 3 days can't think at all and have to
> have a demo Radius going by Monday" sort of idiot. Any help would be
> appreciated. Even idiots feel gratitude :)

There is no additional documentation for RadiusNT besides the current
manual. What specific function or operation are you having problems

Because of the technical nature of RadiusNT, we do recommend a
base level of technical knowledge for using it in a stand alone
environment. We have a full ISP suite that includes RadiusNT and is
GUI driven for those people who want an easier to use package
without having to understand the details underneath it.

--Dale E. Reed Jr.  (       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |