Re: Special (authenticate anyone) user in text mode ?

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 23:22:28 -0700 ()

On Sat, 15 Aug 1998, Danny Sinang wrote:

> Sorry for the vague question. This is a clearer one ...
>
> Does the "Default" user function in 1.16.60 ( even if just in text mode ) ?

Someday would be ban 1.16 questions <GRIN>. It sorta like Microsoft
fielding questions for Windows NT 3.1 (yeah, a few still use it, but
its ancient history).

Yes, 1.16 supports the DEFAULT user.

> What if I run in both text mode and ODBC mode ? Will users be able to auth
> because of the "Default" user configured in the text file and still have
> accounting info in the ODBC database ?

Yes.

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
IEA Software, Inc. | RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs
Internet Solutions for Today | http://www.iea-software.com