Re: Emerald Calls Consolidation

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 23:20:25 -0700 ()

On Sat, 15 Aug 1998, Glen Harvy wrote:

> I hate these types of help messages but....
>
> I ran the calls consolidation today (15/8) in preparation for processing
> all my bills which I charge monthly as at the 15th. All I got was an error
> message "Error executing consolidation procedure".
>
> What gives?

You need to run the consol.sql script that is located on our
FTP site before consolidation will work in Emerald 2.2. Emerald
2.1 doesn't use the stored proc, BTW.

ftp://ftp.iea-software.com/emerald/beta/consol.sql

Make sure you check permissions after adding the proc.

> I also ran the "Summary" option first and it only shows 1 invoice due on
> the 31st? Thats on the basis that 1(3108) means one invoice due 31/8.

No. It means there are 3108 calls to be processed for the
previous completed billing cycle of your customers. Neither
has anything to do with dates.

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
IEA Software, Inc. | RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs
Internet Solutions for Today | http://www.iea-software.com