Your message to the radiusnt mailing list

Redirected by Allen Mallari ( radiusnt-request@iea-software.com )
10 Aug 1998 12:50:31 -0700

(Redirected by Allen Mallari <allen@fiax.net>)

subscribe

*********** BEGIN REDIRECTED MESSAGE ***********

allen@fiax.net is not a member, digest list member
or moderator of the radiusnt list.
Sorry, only list members, digest list members and the moderator
may send mail to this list.
You can join the list by sending a reply to this message, with
SUBSCRIBE radiusnt
in the message body.

Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 12:52:24 -0700
From: "Allen Mallari" <allen@fiax.net>
To: radiusnt@iea-software.com
Subject: Radius Problem URGENT

Hi Dale,
I'm still having problem running my radiusnt 2.5
it's giving me an error:

(null):couldn't open server to find server.

I even followed the instructions on the manual
and no luck... please help.. my other server
keeps on going down for some reason... and i
can't afford to have no secondary authentication
server.

I'm using Winnt4.0, IIS4, USRobotics NAS, and
have other radiusnt running ver 2.2 and it works fine
I want the other server to be 2.5. PLEASEEEEE...
give me a step by step procedure to troubleshoot
this problem...

THANKS A LOT,
ALLEN MALLARI
702-310-3600