RE: Request for Enhancement

Brian Lube ( brian@mpinet.net )
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 09:05:20 -0400

Actually, as long as I could limit multipoint sessions I would be really
happy. With the invention of 'shotgun' modems (and DUN 1.2) we have had a
large number of customers double-up their modems trying to improve speed.
While this is a nice feature it can really hinder us in our modem-user
ratio...

Brian Lube
MPInet