Re: emerauth.dll not loading with Serv-U

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 11:46:56 -0400

> From: Bruno Tremblay <bruno@mustangtechno.com>
> I'm Using Radius v 2.5.124 Enterprise Edition With SQL.
>
> I installed emer_su.dll with Serv-U v2.3c build 11 and is working very
well.

> I tryed to install emerauth.dll with Serv-U v2.3c build 11 and I got that
> error : PROBLEM: Cannot find/load DLL c:\progra~1\serv-u\emerauth.dll
(can
> also happen if the DLL uses other DLLs which are not available).
> The DLL is in that directory, and the version of SERV-U is registered.

Have you tried putting emerauth.dll in the Emerald directory? If not, try
it out and remember to modify the serv-u.ini to
[EXTERNAL]
ClientCheckDLL1=c:\progra~1\emerald\emerauth.dll

I'm still using emer_su.dll and that file is in my Emerald directory, so I
have no idea if my idea above will have any effect on your problem...

Josh Hillman
hillman@talstar.com