RE: USR Upagrde problem

Chris Thomas ( ChrisT@mbcom.com.au )
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 12:33:10 +0800

Which 'malformed packet' message are you getting, that might have made
it easier for us to take a guess at the problem. We found that the
Netserver Plus was sending a larger than normal session ID, and as a
result, the field wasn't large enough and the record was rejected. This
may be your problem.

Chris Thomas
Westnet Internet Services