Re: Calls not updating (SQL error)

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 11:47:51 -0700

Mauro J. Jaskelioff wrote:
> Im using RadiusNT2.5 and SQL Server. I've created the tables using the
> radiusnt.sql script that's in IEA Software FTP server.
> The Calls table is not being updated.
> When i Run radius -x15
> I see the following error:
> SQL Statement: INSERT INTO Calls
> (CallDate,NASIdentifier,NASPort,UserName,AcctStatusType,AcctSessionId,AcctDe
> layTime) VALUES (GetDate(),'',3,'mauro',1,'00000089',20)
> ODBC Error:23000:2627:
> [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Violation of PRIMARY KEY
> constraint 'pk_Calls': Attempt to insert duplicate key in object 'Calls'.
> There is another (older) entry in the Database with the same AcctSessionId.

The AcctSessionID must be unique over a normal amount of time for
to work. If you are using a Computone PowerRack, it resets the ASID
reboot. In order to correct the problem, you need to install support
an NTP server and change the size of the AcctSessionID field in the
table. You should be able to find ample talks about this in the
list archives (search from our web page).