Re: CallsOnline still not working!!

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 09 Jun 1998 22:31:27 -0700

Peter Mott wrote:

> I checked 'Stop Records Only' to see if this made a difference, and RadiusNT
> updated the ServerPorts table on the first login.
>
> If the user hangs up and calls back, gets the same NAS and port, RadiusNT
> thinks it is already on-line and wont authenticate.
>
> Perhaps my understanding of the logic is broken here somewhere?
> Why did it work when I checked 'stop records only'

Do you have manual calls update checked? I'm guessing that you don't.
Stop Records only tells RadiusNT to update the ServerPorts table for
start records (rather then insert the record into the calls table) and
to insert the stop record. With Manual calls update enabled, the
serverports doesn't get updates. This is assuming you are using MS
Access or don't have a trigger for SQL Server.