RE: RadiusNT v2.2 -> RadiusNT v2.5 (?)

Postman Account ( postman@cp-tel.net )
Mon, 08 Jun 1998 19:33:15 -0500

Does "radius -x15" display "RadiusNT ready to
receive requests!" for the last line in RadiusNT v2.5?

When I run radius -x15 in RadiusNT v2.5...
I see "Clients=13" as my last line... the ready to
receive request line (I thought) was to show you
that everything was configured correctly... which
I don't see any more with RadiusNT v2.5.

I noticed that "Extension" is set to "1" in the new
RadiusNT v2.5 database... whereas, it used to be "0"
by default.. does that matter at all?