Re: Multilink ISDN Logon Problem

Kenneth Jordan ( (no email) )
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 14:21:01 -0500

You've been so good in helping so far. Doesn't anyone have the answer to my
question? Thanks.

On the second logon account, do I configure it exactly the way I have the
other keeping in mind that he needs a static ip, or can I give it a random
ip since the first logon has the static ip?

Here is the way I have the current account:

name Password = "password"
User-Service = Framed-User,
Framed-Protocol = PPP,
Framed-Address = 206.24.74.183,
Framed-Netmask = 255.255.255.0,
Framed-Routing = Broadcast-Listen,
Framed-MTU = 1500,
Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP

Can the second account be set up like this:

name2 Password = "password2"
User-Service = Framed-User

Thanks for your help,
Ken