RE: 3COM/USR Netserver vendor specific attributes

Robb Bryn ( rbryn@cape-fear.net )
Thu, 4 Jun 1998 10:21:07 -0400

On Thursday, June 04, 1998 1:19 AM, Peter Mott [SMTP:peter@2day.net.nz]
wrote:
> I would like to be able to log the connection speed in the calls table
for a
> 3COM/USR Netserver/8 ISDN.
>
> I have added the Speed_Of_Connection column to the calls table, but it
does
> not see to record any data.
>
> Is there anything I need to do to the NAS to get it to send this
information
> to radiusNT?
>
> Does anybody know of the location of any resources specific to the
> Netserver, as the 3COM site is a minefield to navigate and I dont seem to
be
> able to find any relevant information.
>
> regards
>
> Peter Mott
> Chief Enthusiast
> 2Day Internet Limited.

3Com has a fairly active list that has been very helpful in getting things
working with their TC chassis. I frequently see posts on Netservers as
well. The info to subscibe is:

with "subscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
"help" to the same address. Do not use quotes in your message.

Robert L. Bryn Cape Fear Live
Webmaster PO Box 4741
rbryn@cflive.com Wilmington, NC. 28406
http:\\www.cflive.com (910)392-9887

The Ultimate Online Magazine for Wilmington