RE: Time of Day restrictions

McCallum, Michael ( (no email) )
Fri, 22 May 1998 16:00:43 -0400

Thanks for the information on the documentation. I found the reference
and have a question.

I need to grant access for an accounttype from midnight to 0800 and 2000
to midnight. According to the table layout it looks like I could only
grant access either from midnight to 0800 OR 2000 to midnight but not
both for a single account type. Any suggestions?

Also, if server access is enabled do I have to populate entries for all
possible servers so a valid record is found?

Thanks...

Michael W. McCallum, PE & MCP
Vice President - Networking Technologies
TelSoft Consultants, Inc.