Re: ODBC Error:23000:-1053: Primary key cant contain null value

Postman Account ( postman@cp-tel.net )
Tue, 19 May 1998 13:03:36 -0500

In the RadAttributes table, change the name of Attribute #4
from NAS-IP-Address to NAS-Identifier. That should fix the problem.

The exact error message from radius -x15 was...

ODBC: SQLExecDirect Error -1053: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft
Access 97 Driver] Index or primary key can't contain a Null value.