Re: Queries On Emerald

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sat, 16 May 1998 11:53:32 -0700 ()

On Wed, 7 Jan 1998, Sheldon Edwards wrote:

> We are on the verge of purchasing RadiusNT as a stand-alone. However, we
> have some queries. On the homepage, RadiusNT as a stand-alone is quoted
> as a primary/secondary server accessing one file/database. The
> environment we are trying to move to is a both primary and secondary
> accessing two databases. That is, the primary server accesses two
> databases and the secondary server accesses two databases. How can this
> be achieve and what would be the license cost to achieve this?

You would have to define what you mean by "two databases". Basically
the standalone license allows you to run a secondary RadiusNT
machine with the exact same config as the primary. IOW, whatever
userlist or database you are using on your secondary must be the
same one as the primary, or you are reqired to purchase an additional
FULL license for the secondary machine.

Dale