Re: RadiusNT and Ipass

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 15 May 1998 02:56:14 -0700

Steve Spesard wrote:

> What is the upgrade like to 2.5. Does it require table changes or just
> a new front end? Also what is the cost and procedure for the upgrade??

There are some minor table changes. These are noted in the documentation
schema and we include a sample Access 97 and sql update script for 2.2
SQL databases.

RadiusNT 2.5 is free to all RadiusNT 2.2 customers. The beta is available
from our FTP site and we are finalizing the release.

> One last thought will it be possible to run accounttype restrictions on
> ports through the serveraccess table like we are now and still allow
> IPass external users to dial-in to our access servers?

Yes. But its not possible to specify port restrictions on ipass users.