Re: Radius filters for Ascend-Data-Filter, etc.

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 13 May 1998 01:02:38 -0700

Postman Account wrote:

> I get an error if I create another entry for the user
> with RadAttribID 242... for "generic in forward 0 0 0"
> and "generic out forward 0 0 0"
>
> the Error is..
> "Duplicate value in index, primary key, or relationship"
>
> So, what is the proper format to put all the filter information
> in the same Data Field? Seperate with commas? use quotes?

The key in the MS Access sample database for the RadConfigs table is
incorrect. It should be the RadConfigID column, not the AccountID
and RadAttribueID columns. Change the key and you should be able
to add more than one of the attributes for the user.

> I can't get it to work... please help... I've tried commas,
> quotes, etc.... but, it seems to ignore my filter.... if I
> have more than "ip in drop proto 6 dstport =80" in the
> Data field.... but, if I just have that... nothing gets
> through.

If you have any filters, then everything else is dropped
by default. Since the only one filter you have is a drop,
everything is being dropped. Change the above and it should
work.