Re: Concurency Revisited

Michael Whisenant ( mwhisen@airnet.net )
Fri, 08 May 1998 08:53:55 -0500

Brian,

Actually I am running 4 RadiusNT servers. One the 2 that are
authenticating I have them alternating between NAS, and the two that are
running accounting are alternating as well. I went to this method a few
months ago thinking that was a part of the problem and per Dale's
recommendation. The database is getting less than 30,000 call records per
day, yet I have seen on a few instances inaccuracies in the calls on-line
table. Very few, yet more than I feel comfortable with.