Re: RadiusNT and Ipass

Steve Spesard ( steves@webaccess.net )
Wed, 06 May 1998 07:45:14 -0600

This would be good. I have already started the paperwork with IPass.
We are currently running 2.2 in ODBC/SQL(running great by the way).
What is the upgrade like to 2.5. Does it require table changes or just
a new front end? Also what is the cost and procedure for the upgrade??
One last thought will it be possible to run accounttype restrictions on
ports through the serveraccess table like we are now and still allow
IPass external users to dial-in to our access servers?

Thanks

Steve Spesard