Re: Server Access table? & missing CallsOnline query?

Zak Wolfinger ( (no email) )
Tue, 5 May 1998 16:11:08 -0500

OK, I made that change, but it still is letting PPP accounts
in to 56k ports. Here is a sample of my ServerAccess table:

ID ServerID Port AccountType MaxSessionLength StartTime
StopTime
1 3 0 56k 0 0 0
2 3 1 56k 0 0 0
3 3 2 56k 0 0 0
4 3 3 56k 0 0 0
5 3 4 56k 0 0 0
~~~~~~~~~ cut~~~~~~~~~~~~
ID ServerID Port AccountType MaxSessionLength StartTime
StopTime
97 3 0 56k-dedicated 0 0 0
98 3 1 56k-dedicated 0 0 0
99 3 2 56k-dedicated 0 0 0
100 3 3 56k-dedicated 0 0 0
101 3 4 56k-dedicated 0 0 0
~~~~~~~~~cut~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ID ServerID Port AccountType MaxSessionLength StartTime
StopTime
145 3 0 ISDN 0 0 0
146 3 1 ISDN 0 0 0
147 3 2 ISDN 0 0 0
148 3 3 ISDN 0 0 0
149 3 4 ISDN 0 0 0

I assume that it is correct/ok to do multiple account types
for each port this way?

Here is the output of my debug. Notice also that since
converting the Radius7.mdb file to Access97 format, it seems
to think the CallsOnline query is missing (which it's not).

Radius NT is ready to receive requests!
radrecv: Request from host d0d10541 code=1, id=70,
length=105
User-Name = "wolfman"
Password = "REMOVED"
NAS-Identifier = 208.209.5.65
NAS-Port = 11
NAS-Port-Type = Async
Connect-Info = "14400 LAPM/V42BIS"
NAS-Port-DNIS = "6754200"
Caller-Id = "2192351599"
rad_authenticate_ODBC()
Password = "REMOVED"

SQL Statement: Select DateAdd('d', ma.extension,
maExpireDate), DateAdd('d', ma
..extension, maExpireDate), sa.AccountID, sa.AccountType,
sa.Password, sa.Login,
sa.Shell From MasterAccounts ma, SubAccounts sa Where
(sa.Login='wolfman' or sa
..Shell='wolfman') AND ma.CustomerID=sa.CustomerID and
sa.Active<>0 and ma.Active
<>0

Decrypted Password: REMOVED
Database Password: REMOVED

SQL Statement: Select ra.RadAttributeID, Name, Data, Value,
Type From RadConfig
s rc, RadAttributes ra Where
ra.RadAttributeID=rc.RadAttributeID AND rc.AccountI
D=2

SQL Statement: Select ra.RadAttributeID, Name, Data, Value,
Type From RadATConf
igs rc, RadAttributes ra Where
ra.RadAttributeID=rc.RadAttributeID AND rc.Accou
ntType='PPP'

Framed-Protocol = PPP (1)
User-Service = Framed-User (2)
Session-Timeout = 21600 (21600)
Idle-Timeout = 1200 (1200)
Sending Ack of id 70 to d0d10541 (OCPM3-1)
Framed-Protocol = PPP
User-Service = Framed-User
Session-Timeout = 21600
Idle-Timeout = 1200

Resp Time: 1792 Auth: 1/0 -> 1 Acct: 0/0/0 -> 0
radrecv: Request from host d0d10541 code=4, id=71,
length=133
Acct-Session-Id = "220011EE"
User-Name = "wolfman"
NAS-Identifier = 208.209.5.65
NAS-Port = 11
NAS-Port-Type = Async
Acct-Status-Type = Start
Acct-Authentic = RADIUS
Connect-Info = "14400 LAPM/V42BIS"
NAS-Port-DNIS = "6754200"
Caller-Id = "2192351599"
User-Service = Framed-User
Framed-Protocol = PPP
Framed-Address = 208.209.5.95
Acct-Delay-Time = 0

SQL Statement: INSERT INTO Calls
(CallDate,AcctSessionId,UserName,NASIdentifier
,NASPort,NASPortType,AcctStatusType,AcctAuthentic,UserServic
e,FramedProtocol,Fra
medAddress,AcctDelayTime) VALUES
(Now(),'220011EE','wolfman','208.209.5.65',11,0
,1,1,2,1,'208.209.5.95',0)

SQL Statement: UPDATE CallsOnline Set UserName='wolfman',
AcctStatusType=1, Cal
lDate=Now(), FramedAddress='OCPM3-1-28.cyberlink.com' WHERE
NASIdentifier='208.
209.5.65' and NASPort=11

ODBC: SQLExecDirect Error:
[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access 97 Driver] The Microsoft
Jet database engine
cannot find the input table or query 'CallsOnline'. Make
sure it exists and tha
t its name is s
Sending Accounting Ack of id 71 to d0d10541 (OCPM3-1)

Resp Time: 2653 Auth: 1/0 -> 1 Acct: 1/0/0 -> 1