Re: Ascend Filters w/Rad 2.2

Scott Lagos ( slagos@net1plus.com )
Sat, 02 May 1998 20:57:42 -0400

Hi Dale,

I may need to be the next customer you help with this...

I have added

Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in drop proto 6 dstport = 80",
Ascend-Data-Filter = "generic in forward 0 0 0",
Ascend-Data_filter = "generic out forward 0 0 0"

To the RadConfig for a specific SubAccount

The entries are:

242 ip in drop proto 6 dstport = 80
242 generic in forward 0 0 0
242 generic out forward 0 0 0

I have tried these by themselves, with quotes around them as well as with
and without the Attributes:

6 >2
7 > 1
8 > 255.255.255.254