Re: Users can't reconnect

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 00:06:01 -0700

Ed Miller wrote:

> I started playing with RadiusNT 2.5 this morning. Put it on a backup
> machine and seemed to go on with no trouble. BUT since then I have had a
> lot of problems with people getting off and not being able to get back on.
> Emerald thinks that they are still on. (I found at least 1 that just
> disconnected the phone line. Bad boy. ;-)

If it is only on your backup, are you having problems with your
primary 2.2 server that is causing traffic to overflow to your
backup? That would be the first thing I would look at. Maybe
you are having DB issues?

> I don't know it this is form testing Radius or it is from installing new
> Ascend software last week and it is just showing up now.

Well, comparing our track record with theres, its more of a chance
that Ascend has a problem with their RADIUS support. <GRIN> Are
you seeing anything in the -x15 debug mode on either box that could
help pin point the issue?