Re: Where to put Framed-Address in the odbc database?

Maurice Dallau ( (no email) )
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 16:58:25 +0200

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01BD6C7D.889B68C0

Thanx.. it works... just overlooked those table :)

Maurice
-----Original Message-----
From: Danny Sinang <danny@uplink.com.ph>
To: RadiusNT@iea-software.com <RadiusNT@iea-software.com>
Date: maandag 20 april 1998 16:37
Subject: Re: Where to put Framed-Address in the odbc database?
=20
You can assign IP addresses per user in the RadConfigs table. Just =
specify the account number of the user, the Attribute number for Framed =
IP address, and the actual IP address.
=20
- Danny
=20
=20
From:=20 Danny Sinang <danny@uplink.com.ph>
To:==20 RadiusNT@iea-software.com=20 <RadiusNT@iea-software.com&g=t;
Date:=20 maandag 20 april 1998 16:37
Subject: Re: Where to put=20 Framed-Address in the odbc database?

You can assign IP addresses per =user in the=20 RadConfigs table. Just specify the account number of the user, the =Attribute=20 number for Framed IP address, and the actual IP =address.

- Danny

-----Original=20 Message-----
From: Maurice Dallau <maurice@autotaal.nl>
To:==20 RadiusNT list <RadiusNT@iea-software.com&g=t;
Date:=20 Monday, April 20, 1998 10:23 PM

Hi, I'm pretty new in =RadiusNT and I=20 can't find where I have to put things like Framed-Address=20 and
Framed-Netmask in the odbc =database...=20 In the users text file it works fine, but where do I have to=20 put
them in my odbc database.... =Please=20 Help!!

Thanks in =advance...
Maurice=20Dallau
------=_NextPart_000_0011_01BD6C7D.889B68C0--