RE: VOPMail

Richard Lachance ( (no email) )
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 12:46:11 -0400

I know Sylvain has already replied, but I'd like to add that we host a
mailing list specifically dealing on VOPMail and on the HTML interface
add-on. You can join by email mailto:vopmailbeta-request@vircom.com and put
the word "subscribe" in the body of the email.

This mailing list is also a good place for prospective buyers to get
references from other ISPs using the product.

Regards,

Richard.
Vircom, Inc.