Re: Multiple web sites

Jeff Woods ( jwoods@delta.com )
Tue, 25 Aug 1998 09:20:48 -0400

At 06:18 PM 8/24/98 -0400, you wrote:

>I need some help in setting up multiple web sites that respond to unique IP
>addresses on a single IIS 4.0 server?
>Please include all aspects, not just what relates to IIS. Thanks in advance.

That's too much data to Email.

Go to your local bookstore, and get ANY of the MCSE study guides for:

1) Windows NT Server 4.0
2) IIS 4.0 (just out from Sybex)
3) Networking Essentials

Set aside a few weeks to study those books. I'm assuming you already have
connectivity and know routing architectures. If not, add another few
weeks. Include time for hands-on trial and error before putting any live
sites out there.

Now, if you narrow the scope of your question considerably, we can help you
here.