RE: PRI ORDERING QUESTIONS

Bill Fisher ( (no email) )
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 10:50:03 -0700

ExcelSoft Technology http://www.etc.net

-----Original Message-----
From: ntisp-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:ntisp-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Mark DeWar
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 1998 10:09 AM
To: inet-access@earth.com
Cc: ntisp@iea-software.com; isp-tech@isp-tech.com
Subject: PRI ORDERING QUESTIONS

I have one pri currently hooked into a hayes mr200.
We ordered 2 PM-3's and ordered 4 more pri's. They called me today and
asked
if I wanted
1 d channel shared or each on its own d channel

and if the b channels selection should be high to low, low to high,
counterclock wise, circulor, or uniform call distribution.

I looked in the pm3 manual but saw nothing saying what or which it should
be.

Help apprecitated.

thanks
mark