RE: Storefront ?

rkm ( rkm@marshall.net )
Sun, 9 Aug 1998 10:42:24 -0400

<soapbox>

I don't like ANY of the commerce packages that require the global.asa file
to do the work for them. If I'm not running any other custom ASP pages it's
OK... but typically it's not the only ASP app on a site, and it's definitely
not the only ASP on the BOX...

</soapbox>

On the other hand, the price is right and it seems to work <g>