RE: Storefront ?

Waldemar Born ( (no email) )
Sun, 9 Aug 1998 14:45:54 +0200

I'm currently evaluation StoreFront. Up to now it works very well. I like
the open structure of this software.
It is bound to an Access (pro version to sql) database. It has nice features
such as an confimation bot and some reporting functionality. I am in germany
and didn't found where to change the currency symbol from $ to DM.

Wally
Magenta Computer AG