Re: How do I disable the IE content advisor ?

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 17:26:08 -0400

> From: Endre Palfi <endre@ufonet.net>
> maybe installing 4.0 will take care of it or try removing the Registry
> Keys.

I once tried this with IE 3.0something. I installed 3.0 on top of itself
so that I'd have the option to remove it (IE3 came on the machine), then
removed it, reinstalled it and got nowhere. Shortly afterward, one of the
guys I work with found the link with the fix:
http://www.erols.com/techinfo/ie/content.htm

Josh Hillman
hillman@talstar.com