Fw: IIS4 Problems...

Adam Greene ( (no email) )
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 16:45:06 -0400

If the problem you are having is that people are not able to FTP to their
directories on your web server, there is a very specific procedure I follow
to set up users on NT, to set permissions on directories, and to set up
virtual web sites in IIS4 that WORKS. If you'd like me to send you a copy
of the procedure, I can e-mail you a Word document attachment or fax it to

If that's not your problem, then good luck!!!

Adam Greene
Webjogger Internet Services