Re: Postoffice 3.5 released

Ric Castagna ( ric@viperlink.net )
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 13:51:15 -0400

I have a client that uses MDaemon (www.mdaemon.com). It's a great mail
server with 5000 accounts for $89.95. It also has a built in listserv
function.

Only two drawbacks:
1. It doesn't host multiple domains without running multiple copies of the
app, and
2. It can not crack mail lists over about 30 subscribers internally. You
have to find another server to relay the mail through.

Supposedly, they're working on these two issues. Could David be in the
bullpen warming up to beat Goliath?

/ric