Mail failure
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 08:04:00 +1000

TO: DATE: 06-10-98
TIME: 08:05
SUBJECT: Mail failure

[002] Mail was received that was addressed to unknown addresses.
Mail item was not delivered to:

At 09:15 PM 6/9/98 +0200, you wrote:
On the other hand I must admit that the Postoffice E-Mail server works
>flawlessly since we are using it. Rock solid never had a problem, but the
>pricing strategy of is becoming a problem for us.
>Just my 5 cents,

I'm in full agreement with you. It should have been a free upgrade for 3.x
customers. Their pricing is leading us to IMail faster than
would have ever believed.

Richard Fink Tel: 415 381-0215
WorldPassage Fax: 415 381-0822
P.O.Box 2339
Mill Valley, CA 94942
WorldPassage is a communications service and Internet Service
Provider owned and operated by RainTree Computer Systems, Inc.