RE: Postoffice 3.5 released

Kurt Butzin ( )
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 17:06:30 -0400

We went to IMail 6 months ago for just that reason!

Kurt A. Butzin, DDS
Molarnet Technologies, Inc.
1936 Bay Street
Saginaw, MI 48602

Authorized iPSwitch WebVar=A0 ( =

-----Original Message-----
From: []
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 1998 4:50 PM
Subject: Re: Postoffice 3.5 released

At 09:15 PM 6/9/98 +0200, you wrote:
On the other hand I must admit that the Postoffice E-Mail server works
>flawlessly since we are using it. Rock solid never had a problem, but
>pricing strategy of is becoming a problem for us.
>Just my 5 cents,

I'm in full agreement with you. It should have been a free upgrade for
3.x customers. Their pricing is leading us to IMail faster than would have ever believed.

Richard Fink Tel: 415 381-0215
WorldPassage Fax: 415 381-0822
P.O.Box 2339
Mill Valley, CA 94942
WorldPassage is a communications service and Internet Service
Provider owned and operated by RainTree Computer Systems, Inc.