Re: Ascend and V.90

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Wed, 13 May 1998 13:53:37 -0400

> From: Ed Miller <emiller@del.net>
> Josh,
> Have you tried it yet? If so how did it work.

Nope. I don't know if we're going to experiment with the beta or not.
Considering that so few modem manufacturers have released V.90 updates so
far, I may not worry about it until 6.1 comes out in a month. USR has had
V.90 updates available for a while and Hayes just released it for some of
their modems too. I don't know what we'll do--I guess I'll just have to
play it by ear and see what happens.

Josh Hillman
hillman@talstar.com

> From: Josh Hillman <admin-maillist@talstar.com>
> >This is an excerpt taken from a .doc file that was emailed to us from
> >Ascend a little while ago...
> >
> >V.90 Software Upgrade
> >Beta Software
> >This is to be the first release of V.90 software that is supported.
V.90