V.90 Software Upgrade
This is to be the first release of V.90 software that is supported. V.90
will be included in the production release of 6.1. This release is
scheduled for mid-June.
How to obtain 6.0 V.90 Trial or 6.1 Beta Software
1. Only registered users can download V.90 software. To do this, you have
to go to www.ascend.com and register by going to the "Register Here" link
at the bottom of the screen. Follow the directions to obtain a username
2. Once you have a username and password, you can go to the secure site.
The URL is www.ascend.com/private/beta
3. Once you have gone to the website, you will be prompted for your
username and password..
4. Next, you will have the opportunity to choose between 6.0 V.90 Trial
Software or 6.1 Trial Software (remember V.90 is not yet in 6.1).
5. After agreeing to the V.90 Trial Agreement you will be sent to the site
where the V.90 code is. There are two files to help an ISP with this
software. They are called "upgrade-filenames.txt" and "upgrade