RE: Can't get to web site home page

Penelope Baker ( penny@newstarresources.com )
Fri, 1 May 1998 13:57:20 -0400

what is the name of a document in that directory? i can get to your
site and get an HTTP error so the server is answering..it isn't finding
what I'm looking for though I think. see if you can get there with a
document name typed in, if you can, then it's probably your default
document not being set up properly.

penny