Re: byte-accounting on customer side

Juergen Weiss ( (no email) )
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 22:54:33 +0200

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@iea-software.com>
An: ntisp@emerald.iea.com <ntisp@emerald.iea.com>
Datum: Donnerstag, 23. April 1998 20:06
Betreff: Re: byte-accounting on customer side

>RADIUS supports both types, unless you are using a RADIUS wanna-be
>product that doesn't send them (no specific names needed...). :)

I am still running an old freeware server 1.16.52 (just forgot the name) =
:))
This server runs so good that until now I had no need to buy "any"
commercial solution. Maybe time will come.
But my question was for my customers. If they ask me how they could check=
on
their side if my accounting values are true, what would you recommend if
they use ISDN?
Josh Hillman already gave me the tip on how to activate modem-loggin (tha=
nks
again), but I cannot find how this is done with ISDN.